WHAT IS A COOKIE
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are necessary for the website to function correctly and to permit browsing by the user; without these, a user may not be able to view the pages correctly or to use certain features.
- Performance cookies and analytics technologies: These cookies collect information about how visitors and users use websites, applications and services, for instance which functionality visitors use most often, and if they get error messages from areas of the websites, applications or services. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality cookies:These cookies allow websites, applications and services to remember choices you make (such as your username, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting or advertising cookies:These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
- Web beacons and parameter tracking:These cookies are used as web beacons to count users who have visited our website after clicking through from one of our advertisements on another website or in emails and to collect details of any products or services purchased. These web beacons collect limited information which does not identify particular individuals.
- IP Address and traffic data: These are records of traffic data which is logged automatically by servers, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device information, the website that you visited before and the website you visit after leaving a site, application and service statistics such as access rates, page hits and page views.
LIST OF COOKIES USED
|JSESSIONID||brokins.gr||Strictly necessary||Checks some functionalities like the language of the website navigation.||Session|
|_gcl_au||brokins.gr||Performance cookies and analytics technologies||It's the first party cookie for "Conversion Linker" functionality - it takes information in ad clicks and stores it in a first-party cookie so that conversions can be attributed outside the landing page.||2 year|
|_ga||brokins.gr||Performance cookies and analytics technologies||This cookie & nis used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.||3 year|
|Cookies Allowed||brokins.gr||Strictly necessary||Checks if the cookie modal appears||1 year|
DELETING OR CONTROLLING COOKIES
The first time you visit the website of the company, you will be informed by reference to the webpage about the existence of cookies "Cookies Policy" and Cookies Acceptance by the pop up window.
The default setting on most browsers is to accept all cookies. You may, however, set your browser to notify you before cookies are accepted, to accept or reject only certain cookies, or to reject all cookies.
Please note that any changes you make to these settings only apply to the particular browser program in which you made them. If you use different browsers or different terminal devices, you have to change the settings for each browser and each device. You are furthermore able to delete cookies from your storage medium at any time. Please refer to your browser's Help function for information on how to change your cookie settings and delete cookies.
If you prefer, set up your internet browser to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without having cookies enabled. However, it must be noted that disabling cookies could impair your ability to use the Website and/or prevent you from benefitting in full of the available functions and services.
CHANGES TO COOKIES POLICY
We may change this cookies policy from time to time and we will always update it on our website, so please try to read it when you visit the website.